FMC Children's Resale

525 E 200 N Angola, IN 46703 (260)665-8402

Fall/Winter Resale                                September 22, 2018

         Fairview Missionary Church, Angola, Indiana, is hosting a high quality children’s clothing and toy resale on September 22, 2018.  The resale is meant to help young families by providing an outlet for unneeded children’s items and by creating an opportunity to purchase quality items at a fraction of retail cost.  A portion of the proceeds from the resale will be donated to the Compassion Pregnancy Center.  Fairview will not be receiving any funds from this sale as this is an outreach project only.

     Gently used fall/winter clothing with sizes ranging from newborn to juniors 3 and boys 20 will be included along with a wide range of other children’s items.  Sellers will tag/price their own items and volunteers will organize it by size and gender for ease of shopping for the public.  Sellers have several options for tagging their items.  Sellers can choose to receive 85% of the price for items sold and the remaining 15% will be given to the Compassion Pregnancy Center in Angola OR sellers may choose to donate all proceeds from sold items to CPC.   Also, sellers may choose to donate unsold items as well.  (If a seller volunteers for a 3 hour shift during the resale week, she will receive 90% back with 10% going to the CPC.)   Anyone interested in participating as a seller must have a seller’s packet which includes more specific details. 

          This is a community event – we are recruiting sellers, volunteers, and shoppers from everywhere.  We would love to have you or those you know be part of the resale in any of these roles.  Please pass the word on to anyone in your church or community that may be interested.  

We would love to have you be a part of the resale!